What is a Handcraft Potty Training Kit?
by Marshall Mizrahi
Marshall Mizrahi is an executive at Handcraft, America’s leading manufacturer of children’s character underwear. Through 20 years of working with consumers, he has learned many tips and tricks to help parents get through this exciting milestone. In the process, he also trained his 2 sons.
Struggling or about to start potty training? What I used to potty train my son is a Handcraft Potty Training Kit. You get everything your need to prepare and start the potty training process in one box. This Potty Training Kit has really simplified the “where to start.” For any parents that need more advice, I recommend you begin with these easy mental preparations.
The Potty Training Kit contains:
- A Parents Guide with tips and tricks needed to get you mentally ready
- A Story Book you read to your child, featuring Happy, Help-A-Potty-Mess who also wants to go to the potty for the first time.
- A Plush Happy so your child feels they have a friend joining them on this new adventure.
- 2 pairs of Training Pants. The key to potty training and an amazing transition from diapers into underwear.
- A Progress Chart and stickers to aid with your child's development and let them visualize their road to Potty Independence.
- And of course, Badges for your child to wear proudly as they reach milestones in their potty training journey.